Data is important and should be handled with care. You should know where you store the data and you should trust on a safe backup solution. If possible at an external server and location. Our Dutch online server backup solution fits your needs: you know exactly where your data is stored and how it is stored.
You make backups for a reason: insurance that your data will not get lost when your server fails. Our servers are equipped with enterprise hard drives in a RAID configuration. This means that a hard drive can fail without losing data. We can replace the hard drive without rebooting the server allowing you to have full access to your data!
We use Idera Server Backup (former R1soft) to safely and fast create backups, store them and secure them.
Minimal server load
Usually traditional backup solutions are configured to create a full server backup of your server. This requires a lot of the server because all the data is send every time to the backup server. Idera Server Backup solves this problem by only sending the changed data to our Dutch Online Backup solution. You only send the first time the full backup and afterwards the changed data.
Create backups in less than 1 minute
It is possible to create a backup in less than 1 minute. How long it will take depends on how much data has changed, not the disk usage. Let’s say your server uses 431GB of your disk. Since the last backup only 103MB of data has changed. This means that the server only has to compress and send 103MB of data to our backup service. Our servers are connected with 1 Gbit connections to the internet allowing you to upload and download backups in no-time.
You can choose to store backups for multiple days, weeks, months or years. You can also choose to keep in the first 24 hours every hour a backup and after 24 hours one backup per day. Or an other time interval: you are in control. Idera Server Backup has an efficient way to store only the data that is different from other backups. This way you do not have to double the storage for each backup point.
Improved support for databases, control panels and virtualization
Idera Server backup has improved support for databases like SQL server, MySQL, MariaDB and Percona Server. It also supports control panels as DirectAdmin, Cpanel and many others. And are you looking for a backup solution for Microsoft Exchange? Idera Server Backup also supports this. Or are you running your server virtualised? We support Hyper-V, VMWare ESX/ESXi, Citrix Xenserver, Parallels Virtuozzo Parallels Cloud server VM and KVM. Xensource is also support but does not support bare metal restore.
Backup ondemand: full self-service
With the Dutch Online Server Backup service you will get full access to the backup control panel. With this you can create servers, create backup policies (here you define the retention and how often the backup should be made) and restore backups partially or full backups. This makes your life a lot easier because you do not have to wait for us when you want to restore a file.
Server defect? No problem!
The worst case scenario (beside data loss) is that your server is defect and won’t start. With Dutch Online Server Backup you only have to load a CD into your new server and boot the server. The CD will retrieve an IP from your DHCP server and you can restore the backup to that server. This saves you time because you do not have to fully install a server and restore individual files to make it work again. You will get an exact copy of your server (of partially depending on what you choose) and you are good to go.
No new server available?
Do you not have a spare server? With our VPS offer you can have a server in a few minutes. Our VPS platform is equipped with the backup restore CD allowing you to restore a functional backup server. With this service you will save cost because you do not have to buy a spare server. You can either use it as a temporarily solution or as a permanent solution: our VPS service come with a month-to-month contract.
Even with the enterprise features we have managed to keep our prices low. This allows everybody to use our backup platform to protect their data including you. Every plan comes with one VPS license. More licenses are available for €2,50 per VPS and €6,25 per physical machine per month.
|Space||Price per month||Amsterdam|
|50 GB||€ 3.95||Order|
|100 GB||€ 5.95||Order|
|250 GB||€ 8.95||Order|
|500 GB||€ 17.90||Order|
|1000 GB||€ 35.80||Order|
|2000 GB||€ 71.60||Order|
Windows Agent for physical and virtual machines
- Physical Memory – Minimum 512 MB
- File Systems – NTFS
- Windows Operating Systems – x86/x64: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 (SP2), Windows Server 2003 R2 (SP2), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3
- Virtualization – Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer VMWare ESX/ESXi VM, Parallels Cloud Server VM
- Microsoft SQL Server – SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Express
- Microsoft Exchange Server – Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Server 2010, Exchange Server 2007
- MySQL – MySQL Enterprise, MySQL Community, MariaDB, Percona Server
Linux Agent for physical and virtual machines
- Linux Kernels – 2.6.9 to 3.11.X
- Physical Memory – Minimum 512 MB
- Primary Storage Types – Directly Attached Storage Including: IDE, SATA, SCSI, SAS, ISCSI, Fibre Channel, Dynamic Disks (Software RAID), Hardware RAID, Solid State Drives (SSD)
- Linux Distributions – RedHat Enterprise, CentOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, Novell SUSE Enterprise, Open SUSE, Mandriva, Cloud Linux, Virtuozzo, OpenVZ
- File Systems – ReiserFS, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4
- Virtualization – Citrix XenServer, VMWare, Linux KVM, Parallels Virtuozzo, Parallels Cloud Server
- MySQL – MySQL Enterprise , MySQL Community, MariaDB , Percona Server
- Self-Service Hosting Control Panel Restore – cPanel , Plesk, Parallels Pro, Interworx, DirectAdmin, H-Sphere, Linux home directory, custom